Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Classic Wall Dolls.

After Derrick and Manuela made their own damn Wall Doll, I figured I'd dig up some Classics to compare. At the same time, I shall make one more attempt to find my MISSING WALL DOLL. Below, from left to right:
Rocket Baby, 2001 - Plastic, down, thread, felt, silicone, acrylic - 29.5" high - Private Collection, i.e. SOLD.
Eskimo Baby, 2001 - Fabric, fur, thread, silicone, acrylic - 21.25" high - Private Collection, i.e. SOLD.
Cocoon Baby 1, 2000 - Fabric, thread, silicone - 15" high - Private Collection, i.e. STOLEN. Last seen about 2001 before lent to "Noga" for a photo portrait of her with the doll. Noga's last name is unknown; she worked at a Brooklyn optics store; she loved my dolls, so I figured I'd do her the favor. Noga disappeared from the one landline telephone number I had, and so did Cocoon Baby 1...do YOU know Noga?










2 comments:

  1. Now how can I ever expect to get anything done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever do you mean, dear Frank? Hey, I'm trying to gain access to your blog but can't.

    ReplyDelete